Thursday, January 18, 2024

2023 & 2024

 It’s been a great 2023. Honestly, it feels so good to have one good year after 2022 and years before where there were very tough mentally and emotionally.

By stating that 2023 was a great year, I need to mention as well that it’s not great like I’ve achieved something amazing or doing interesting stuff, it just 2023 was a calm, relax, less trouble and consistent year. As a grown up, I totally understand that life is not without any testament or challenge but I also believe that we can choose the kind of challenge we would love to face. For example, argument with people around you is inevitable. You can’t avoid to not having argument with people but you can choose whose that person. As last year, I choose to not argue with any of my workmates. My team, my boss, my clients and other people related to my working environment. I set a goal that I’m working because I need money and I have responsibility for my family. I’m not gonna put too much stress on my mind about work. If something happen beyond my control, I just let it happen and continue work as usual as long as I see my salary in my bank account early every month. That’s it. 

I have no big goals for 2024. Just hoping and praying it’s gonna be same as 2023. The only goal is to do more saving. In few more years, I believe I need to have a new, bigger family car. Mitsubishi Xpander looking good. Also Perodua Aruz. Let’s watch and see. Hehehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment